These people approve of my ranting:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apples and Oranges???

So i applied for a  team manager job at work (again.... for the third time....). 2nd round interviews were held today, i heard nothing... I question my manger, he knows nothing about it.... I questions my shift manager, he knows nothing about it.... I ask HR, she says she knows nothing and letters will be handed out to those who are successful or not.

End of shift, letters are handed out. I dont get one.

WTFF?

So i ask the shift manager what gives with my letter? He walks me over to HR lady who then walks me over to the Operations Manager. She proceeds to tell me that my experience and knowledge would be wasted in that type of role and they would much rather have me in an IT/Logistics Projects role that they are creating for me. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKING SCORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

Today was a good day.

Fuck im tired.

11 comments:

  1. Excellent! Good luck for you. Now you are in a better position than you thought!
    Mesty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeeet!
    Bet you didn't see that coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky break man, wish i was that fortunate- good luck with that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, nice.

    Congratulations man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, lucky. And here I am unable to get an entry level job in a career I have a degree for. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz man, all the hard work paid off then

    ReplyDelete